Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how to create automations across boards, and perhaps I'm just overlooking the obvious.
First, creating a report. I understand how to create a report within a board. But I want to create a report based on one board, then have it appear in a master board, ideally in a card specific to that board in an attachment or comment (not in the description).
Second, I've been trying to play with some of the native features, but is it possible to set a rule that when a card is moved to Done that a checklist on a master board is automatically checked? Or even create the card as an item in a checklist on the master board when it reaches Done? I don't want to mirror cards to the master board, only provide a high level update or status.
Hope that makes sense!
Thanks,
Julia