I'm trying to build a Butler Rule to schedule tasks on a checklist based on a specific, desired publishing date.
In other words, how do I set up the rules to see when must I start working through the checklist in order to publish something on October 1? (Assume I know all the steps in the process and how long each takes.)
Another really helpful use for this would be to show the team (the client?) the implications of changing a due date: What happens to the schedule if we want to move the date forward from October 1 to September 15?)
I can kinda do this based on an action (i.e. adding a card to a list), adding a checklist to the card, and then adding due dates to a checklist going forward on a calendar, but I can't figure out how to go backwards on a calendar and assign a due date based on a card's due date. (Remember, ideally the due dates for a task on a checklist would automatically update if changes were made to the card's due date.)