On Windows 10 Professional, using both Chrome and Firefox, I created a bookmark from this page: https://trello.com/add-card
When I click the "Send to Trello" bookmark in either browser, I see a smaller pop-up window titled "Create a new Trello card". The header on the page has the Trello logo and "Create a card".
After that there's a card titled with the title of the web page, followed by the meta description of the web page.
After the card I see the following:
What board do you want to add the card to?
Starred Boards
My Boards
That's it: no boards are listed, and the button at the bottom of the window is labeled "Never Mind". Clicking on it closes the window.
Help, please! Why aren't my boards listed?
=====================
P.S. Something similar happens when I click the "create a link that adds cards to a specific board or list. " link on https://trello.com/add-card . The page is refreshed, and in place of that link I see
What board do you want to add the card to?
Starred Boards
My Boards
followed by a button labeled "Never Mind"