When I created a new Trello page, I saw my email was set to my current email address, but the 'confirmation email' was never received there. The warning message did not say what would happen after 14 days of not receiving the email; there didn't seem to be any remediation, from the help page provided. Why did it not send the confirmation email to the currently set email address?
Could the admin or someone else retrieve the Customer Success board I created?
It should be at https://trello.com/akagikobayashi1/boards
It should show Board not found. This board may be private... they may need to invite you, etc. (At the moment, when I put the address above in the address line, it changes the name to akagikobayashi2.
Now it seems that I own a third Trello account - because of the 2 suffix after my name, and I have started receiving emails to my current email address. I hope this board will stick, and when I can retrieve the old board, I will be able to add it to the new account.
Please explain and help!