Hi Guys, looks like butler button has a limit of 10 actions.
This can be upgraded with a paid version ?
See attach
thnx
damian
Hi @Damian Perez
It looks like you're using Butlerbot, which does have a limit of 10 for free accounts:
I found the info here: Butler Limits
The 'new' Bulter doesn't have any information on how many commands it can run at once, which is a shame: Butler features and quotas. It says that you can have 50 command runs and 200 operations, but doesn't say (that I can see) if there is a limit on the number of actions a single command can take.
Don't know if that's helpful at all?
Esme
Doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere, but I've gone up against the 10 command limit before on a Free account with the native Butler.On Gold, I've gone up to 15 commands as a test, but the limit is probably higher?I think some of the limitations of the old Butlerbot that @Esme Crutchley linked are still in play. As I've bumped up against some limit that just said the the command run was running "too long" and terminated with no other explanation. It was particularly heavy on Find and Look-up commands going back-and-forth multiple times to do some logic shenanigans as well as a For Each, so somewhat understandable.No idea if there's just a simple difference between free/paid limits, or if its some tiered limits. And no concrete information on the actual limits either.
I agree, there's very little information on the Butler-bot limits, probably because it's gradually being replaced by Butler, but Butler has published limits:
Personal = Gold
Yes, but just no published limits for the command runs themselves in Butler, which is what it's up against here
I agree.
According to that page free has 50 command runs and 500 operations, but there doesn't seem to be information on how many operations/actions a single command run can have.
But as you say, you've tried with 1 command and 15 operations without a problem, so it's likely that the number of operations a command can have, have higher limits than in Butler bot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.