Hi there,
I've been trying to work with this tool developed by you, but unfortunately whenever I upload the document (put together using your template), I get no results under Step 3.
https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/plays/balanced-teams
Please could you help me get it to work?
Thanks!
Hi @Fanni Vilmanyi ,
Thanks so much for reaching out, I'd love to help you troubleshoot. If you feel comfortable, would you e-mail your document to mary@atlassian.com and I'll work to resolve?
If you don't want to include all of your data, feel free to just send a document with dummy data and I'll troubleshoot.
Mary
Hi @Mary Raleigh ,
I'm having the same issue where I don't get results in step 3 after uploading the file. Is it designed for large data sets only? I tried yesterday and today.
Thank you!
We're on it @Yesenia Parker . Stay tuned!
@Mary It doesn't work for me either. I have the same issue as Fanni
Hi @Fanni Vilmanyi , @Anthony Spangenberg , @Yesenia Parker ,
We've fixed the Balanced Teams Diversity Assessment upload tool. Thanks for so patiently waiting for the fix!
Please do let us know how you go. We love hearing stories of how teams use our Plays.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.