I have used Trello for some time.
My account is used for work purposes and I access a shared Board.
When I was away on holiday I did some work from afar and wanted to login from a new computer to my Trello board.
I could not! I was asked to put in my email and next thing was connecting to Atlassian.
So I did, I put in my work email, which I used for my Account already and this way logged in to Atlassian.
But it was not my profile I logged in to. A new Trello account was created.
This Trello account did not have access to the board.
So what the hell happened? I put in my Account information, I had my Username and Password. Why was a new account created?
And now how can I connect my old account to Atlassian, so I can access it from anywhere and from anything?
Oh and this I guess is posted from the new account.