Hi,
I am having trouble receiving the confirmation emails from sites I wish to use automation on that are powered by Statuspage. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue.
Thanks
Hi Callum,
Can you expand on this a bit, please? What confirmation emails are you referring to?
Are you trying to subscribe to a Public Page? Please share more details so we can help you.
Regards,
Hi Nikola,
An example of this is I want the status updates from this page https://status.ecwid.com/ to be included in a component on my own status page. When I subscribe to the emails with my statuspage automation email address, I don't get the confirmation email.
I was able to subscribe to this page, just tested using my email.
Check your spam folder, or try again, perhaps there was a typo in your email.
Also, you can check your Mail Server logs in case it's been filtered out there.
Did you sign up with a statuspage automation email address?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.