So I'm relatively new to Trello and cannot seem to figure out how to have a card with mulitple names on it show up under each individual's name and not under just 1 name. Is this possible?
@Denise Morin Hi, to add more than one member, go to the back of the card and add under member. If you cannot find anyone else it is probably you are the only person on the board.
I understand how to add more than one person to a card, the problem is that when there are more than 1 on a card, the card only shows up on one persons board and that is what we need to fix. It needs to show on everyone's boards.
@Denise Morin a card with 2 members assigned exist only on one board. But if you are asking whether both members gets to see the card when they enquire like https://trello.com/username/cards
that card will appear for both member’s enquiry. I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.