I have a Trello board set up to manage our company workflow. The cards represent projects and the lists are steps in the workflow process. Each time a card is moved to the next step (list) someone new is responsible for the card and it receives a new deadline.
The way I have the Butler actions set up is when a card is moved out of a list it removes all members and due dates. When it moves into a list it adds members and sets a new due date based on the list it is moved into.
This works well most of the time but occaisionaly when a card is moved into a new list, the "add member" and "set due date" actions will run before the "remove members" and "remove due dates" action. So the members and due dates get added but are immediately removed from the card. This only happens on 2 of the lists and I cannot figure out why.
Any help would be appreciated.