Hi,
I've followed the full guide up to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ATLAS/Dragons+Stage+9+-+Bamboo+Gadgets+and+JIRA+Victory
But now when I add the Bamboo gadgets in JIRA they do not get displayed (only the title of the boxes is displayed in the gadgets, their contents are completely blank.
I've looked at the logs and found many of these :
2012-12-09 19:51:31,319 http-bio-8080-exec-23 WARN admin 1191x361x1 10hf15i 82.230.94.46,127.0.0.1 /secure/Dashboard.jspa gadgets.embedded.internal.GadgetUrlBuilder GadgetUrlBuilder: could not parse spec at http://xxxxx:8085/bamboo/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.bamboo.gadgets/status/planStatus.xml
2012-12-09 19:51:31,319 http-bio-8080-exec-23 WARN admin 1191x361x1 10hf15i 82.230.94.46,127.0.0.1 /secure/Dashboard.jspa gadgets.renderer.internal.GadgetSpecFactoryImpl Error occurred while retrieving gadget spec for http://xxxxx:8085/bamboo/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.bamboo.gadgets/charts/planSummaryChart.xml
2012-12-09 19:51:31,320 http-bio-8080-exec-23 WARN admin 1191x361x1 10hf15i 82.230.94.46,127.0.0.1 /secure/Dashboard.jspa gadgets.renderer.internal.GadgetSpecFactoryImpl Error occurred while retrieving gadget spec for http://xxxxx:8085/bamboo/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.bamboo.gadgets/charts/planSummaryChart.xml
2012-12-09 19:51:31,320 http-bio-8080-exec-23 WARN admin 1191x361x1 10hf15i 82.230.94.46,127.0.0.1 /secure/Dashboard.jspa gadgets.embedded.internal.GadgetUrlBuilder GadgetUrlBuilder: could not parse spec at http://xxxxx:8085/bamboo/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.bamboo.gadgets/charts/planSummaryChart.xml
2012-12-09 19:51:31,320 http-bio-8080-exec-23 WARN admin 1191x361x1 10hf15i 82.230.94.46,127.0.0.1 /secure/Dashboard.jspa gadgets.renderer.internal.GadgetSpecFactoryImpl Error occurred while retrieving gadget spec for http://xxxxx:8085/bamboo/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.bamboo.gadgets/charts/bambooCharts.xml
I've downloaded the file http://xxxxx:8085/bamboo/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.bamboo.gadgets/charts/bambooCharts.xml with a wget on the same server, it gets it without a problem and seems well formed...
Can you please help with these please errors ?
Regards