I'm curious if there's a way to track the time between two statuses. If I have a status of `In Progress` and a status of `In Peer Review`, is there a way to track that time between those two statuses?
Thx, Shawn
Hi @Shawn Nolan
Enhancer Plugin for Jira has Time Between custom field which calculates time passed between selected statuses. You can use this custom field in your JQL queries, you can also exclude paused statuses.
I'm one of the folks in Snapbytes, let me know if you need further info.
Tuncay
Hello @Shawn Nolan
You can try Time between Statuses, which calculates the time the issue has been spent between statuses. In other words, you get info on how long it takes an issue to move from one status to another! Also, this app provides the ability to set time limits and notifications for them.
That's actually what you need.I hope this info is helpful for you!
Best regards, Mariana.
cool thx
yeah i actually found this plugin after asking the question, thank you!
Hi @Shawn Nolan ,
As Bloompeak, we developed below 2 apps available at Atlassian Marketplace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.