I need to do searches that are not from the beginning of a word. EX. If a title is 12345678, I want to be able to find it by writing 1234 or 3456 or 5678.Is it possible to do this?
Hey Matias,
I think the issue is that you're searching in the JIRA search bar on the top right, instead of the Issue Search bar which is around the middle left of the screen.Try that, I had no issues on my endEg:
I just realised this is for Trello, so this might not work for you, apologies!
Kinda mind-boggling this doesn't exist in the search.. (unless someone else can chime in?)For a stupid-but-if-it-works workaround, for if you really need the functionality, I guess you could get Butler to do it for you?...Create a text custom-field LimitedSearch. And a Card Button that first attempts to delete a checklist SearchResults, then Collects all the cards on the board that contains {{%LimitedSearch}} and adds them to a checklist SearchResults as links (not linked items!)Or option2, I see there's an Advanced Search powerup which is 10$/year where the first screencap seems to allow you to search better. Never used it before though. And perhaps there are other power-up solutions. Or even chrome extension solutions or what not..Hope that helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.