I've designed a board to track company assets. It's really useful, but I need some help with one final function.
On my board, each card represents a machine asset. When we move that asset from one location to the next we update the card to reflect its location in the location field. These machines cycle routinely between the same handful of locations depending on the time of year and I'd like to create a running log of those movements that we can update within the card.
It would simply need to "April 2020, moved from location A to location B", "May 2020, moved from location B to location C"...and so on.
This needs to be updateable within the card, not through a linked spreadsheet that has to be opened up. We have over 200 pieces of machinery, so I don't want to create 200 new files if I can help it.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!