I recently installed sourcetree app on my windows PC. I linked my bit-bucket account no problem, but when i went to edit something with my account through the app in order to set up commits from unreal engine. The application crashed and has been crashing on startup ever since. I opened a ticket with atlassian support but no answer yet. I found similar issues searching the community but nothing is working to fix this issue.
What i have done:
- I've uninstalled and reinstalled the sourcetree app, and deleted the folders in appdata\local\sourcetree etc based on what i saw on solved cases on the community.
- i have used event viewer to see the errors that were popping up and i have deleted the user config files and restarted the application with the same result.
I've attached three(3) screen shots of the application error and runtime error from my event viewer. I'm not sure what-else to do or if i deleted the correct files when trouble shooting mentioned options above.
application error:
RunTime error:


