I have a trello account that i haven't used in a while. Would like to start using it again but I see that I am part of a team I no longer wish to be a part of. How do I eliminate or close it from my screen or my account?
Hi @Kathryn Labatad
Welcome to the Community - it's great to have you here!
What you need to do is leave all the boards you don't want to be part of anymore.
If you go to the board that you don't want to be a member of anymore, if you're on a tablet or mobile, click on the gear icon top right, then click on your profile picture and there should be a 'slide to remove.'
On desktop or Chrome, click on the 'Show Menu' top right, then 'More' then 'Leave Board.'
Hopefully, that answers your question, please let us know if you come up against problems!
Esme
@Esme Crutchley just to add to this answer, in addition to leaving any boards you can also leave any teams you no longer wish to be a member of, just go to the Members page of the team and click the "Leave" button on the right:
Great to know! Thanks @Iain Dooley
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.