Hi Guys,
I am passing out this year. Due to Covid-19 there is a scarcity of jobs in the It Field. To get a job i need to brush up my skills that will secure me a good job. Looking for few courses that will help me gain some knowledge and help me get a job in my Dream Company. Kindly suggest some online courses where i can get certified
Thanking You in Advance
@Ritika Singh that sounds like a great personal goal. It's always great to learn new things. Since this community is specifically for Atlassian products I think any of us here would say that learning Atlassian's products would be a good thing to do. Now as for learning python there are lots of good online learning courses out there. Some free, some not. You can find lots of great videos for Python on YouTube. I've watched a number of them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.