Como imprimo só uma lista completa de um quadro? e não o quadro inteiro, ou apenas o cartão
Oi @Mendes Júnior
Bem-vindo à comunidade, é ótimo tê-lo aqui!
Para imprimir um único cartão, abra o cartão e, na barra do lado direito do cartão, haverá a opção 'Compartilhar', clique nele e a opção superior será 'Imprimir'. Isso abrirá o diálogo de impressão do seu dispositivo e você poderá imprimi-lo ou salvá-lo como PDF.
Espero que seja útil! Caso contrário, volte para nós e tentaremos novamente!
Esme
Observe que eu falo inglês e usei o Google Tradutor para responder sua pergunta. Peço desculpas se a minha gramática ou ortografia está incorreta em português, culpo o Google!
---
Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here!
To print a single card, open the card and, in the bar on the right side of the card, there will be the option 'Share', click on it and the top option will be 'Print'. This will open your device's print dialogue and you can print or save it as a PDF.
I hope it is useful! Otherwise, come back to us and we'll try again!
Please note that I speak English and used Google Translate to answer your question. I apologize if my grammar or spelling is incorrect in Portuguese, I blame Google!
I need to print the schudele. I made on bigpicture
Hi,
First of all, thank you for using BigPicture, we're glad that you find it beneficial in your organization!
Unfortunately, I have to inform you that it is impossible to export the BigPicture's Gantt chart when using Trello. This makes it impossible to be printed from any commonly used file format.
I hope that this clarifies.
Best regards,
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
SoftwarePlant Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.