problem in loggin to fisheye after installation?
id:admin
pass:admin
not working?
Hi Rahul,
When you first set up FishEye you give an admin password, which is not associated with any particular user.
If you click the 'Administration' link at the bottom of a FishEye page you will be taken to an administration login page where you can enter that password. You will then be taken to the Administration page. You can give other users administration permissions there, if you wish.
Please let us know if you need any more information.
Thanks,
Tom
When you installed and configured FE, did you setup the admin account as
id: admin
pw: admin
This should work as I understand it. If you need to reset the admin password, check out this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/How+to+reset+the+Administration+Page+password+in+FishEye+or+Crucible
Follow this instruction and you should be able to login to the admin-page again.
Let me know how it goes!
Cheers,
// Svante
Hi Svante,
Yes I setup the admin account as
but still it is not working.
Can you provide some error messages? What happens?
Have you tried to reset the admin password as described above?
yes, during installation time I have configured alphanumeric password "admin123".
after that I have tried to log in with
pass: admin
error message prompted was invalid usename/password
But when I integrated fisheye with jira
id: admin pass: admin worked fine though I have configured pass: admin123 at the fisheye configuration time.
I guess it is importing users from jira hence id: admin pass: admin worked.
please tell if my speculation is true and waht happened to my initial configuration password("admin123").
got it
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.