Hi there!
I would like to hide completed cards on iOS. I can do it on desktop by searching for:
due:incomplete
I’ve tried to use it on iOS but it doesn’t work.
How can I hide them?
I tried searching on iOS for "~sincumplir" (as I was told by Trello Support time ago). Then the search becomes "Fecha de vencimiento no cumplida".
The result is that those cards with a date already passed are shown, and the rest of the cards are hidden. The problem is that I'm not looking for that result. The result that I want is to hide the completed cards (those with a due date checked).
So I want the same result as on the website selecting "No marcada como completa" (filter=due:incomplete).
How can I achieve that on iOS (in Spanish, if that depends on the language)?
I don’t want to archive them because I want to see, from time to time, which cards I completed on that list.
Thanks in advance.