I started a new board. Made a card. Click the card and it does not open to allow making notes in the card. What am I doing wrong?
Hi @Don Tilley ,
Welcome to the community!
Basically it happens because of a few things:
1. Clear Browing Data/Cache.
2. Disable third-party browser extensions
3. Re-login to Trello.
Don, could you post a screenshot so we can see what is happening?
This worked thanks for the help.
@Soumyadeep Mandal , thank you
Hi May be you can guide me. i created cards and my team can see all the cards but i am not able to see any cards . please could you guide me . Thnaks
Hi Thanks so much for your message. I am not sure what happened I am not able to see any boards. My colleagues are able to see.
Many thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.