The card must wait until N other cards are made.I could write down all the cards it's waiting for and check it out manually.Can I somehow automate the notification that the card doesn't have to wait anymore and can start?
@IljaKraval hi there. Sounds like a interesting scenario.
How are the the card dependencies established and events that signal completion ("cards are made") ? (1) have N card links in your card (2) having the N cards progress through your workflow e.g. moving from Design to Fabrication (3) when you can start what happens to your card.
Coincidentally, someone share this a bit earlier on how you can establish dependencies
https://help.trello.com/article/1165-task-dependencies#:~:text=Store%20a%20task's%20dependencies%20as,the%20former%20in%20the%20attachments.
Thanks, at first I will look at the recommended link
Thanks a lot, i meant exactly the dependence of "weighing" "mixing" "baking" and it's described there
@IljaKraval I built this version and has also added the assignment and due dates stuff in it.
https://youtu.be/SKbiTvH1sVk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.