mac is 10.15.2 and source tree is 2.7.6. I read other version is available for my mac version. But when I click "check for update" it results "An error occurred in retrieving update information. Please try again later." whenever I try.
Question: how can I update source tree to latest version that is available to my mac OS?
And the reason why I want to update is I cannot "pull" from my bitbucket repository;
1. If I try to use App password ( I'm using google account to log in bitbucket)
We couldn't connect to Bitbucket with your (jihyuns1217) credentials. Check your username and try the password again.
2. When I use OAuth and connect account
Invalid redirect_uri
This integration is misconfigured. Contact the vendor for assistance.
is appears after login.
- But anyway after 2 my username appears in the account setting, but when pull from repository
remote: Invalid username or password
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://~~
error appears
3. When I try with ssh key
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
appears. Even though I registered the ssh key and it's the one and only key I'm using. And I successfully used source tree with this key last year.
I cannot understand why these errors occur.