I use the calendar power-up and it requires that I give a sttart time. I would prefer to have it set as an "all day" event so that it shows in my calendar as needing to be done that day but without a specific time attached to it.
@Brenda Adams do you mean so that it shows in your synched calendar or the Trello calendar power up interface?
Hi @Brenda Adams
If you want them to show up as all day events, I would suggest your check out Cronofy.
I used the free version for a year before I went to the paid version (at $24 annually), and I think it's brilliant. The free version allows you to have 1 board linked to 1 calendar, the paid for version is unlimited boards to unlimited calendars, but like I said, I managed on the free version for over a year before I upgraded!
The interface allows you to set whether cards are a specific time or all day:
They can then also be edited in the calendar - you can move them around and the due date and time will change, you can also edit the title and description (I've only tried it on Google Calendar mind you!).
Maybe that could be the solution?
Let us know!
Esme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.