Hello dear community,
I synchronized the Trello board with the Google calendar.The appointment is also entered, but not at the correct time.I recorded a short loom video with sound to better illustrate the whole thing.
https://www.loom.com/share/b4ab11d6d0924084b25239c48e00ee9c
I would be very grateful for your help.
Best regards
Lukas Schumm
Hi @Lukas
Welcome to the Community!
When you set the date, you didn't save the time, you clicked off the card without clicking save at 15:00. Also, you put in 15, which isn't a proper time that Trello understands. Can you go back into the card and change the time to read 15:00, then see is that works?
If that's not the problem, I have another thought, so don't panic if that doesn't fix it!
Let us know!
Esme
Hello Esme,
thank you for your quick reply. At this point, unfortunately, I have to say that the synchronization is not yet taking place as planned.Here is another video with sound:
https://www.loom.com/share/3b50647613994457bbcecaaca5d23605
Thank you for your help and for your time.
Lukas
@Esme Crutchley
I answered on the other post, let me know if you can see that one!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.