I am getting the following error on a fresh install of Advanced Roadmaps:
o is undefinedo@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts.js?locale=en-US:5:60693build@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts.js?locale=en-US:5:610361002/o</</p.prototype.buildMessage@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-dependencies-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-dependencies-scripts.js?locale=en-US:5:23381002/o</</p.prototype.initialize@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-dependencies-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-dependencies-scripts.js?locale=en-US:5:2033common_vendor_1fc82d969f1e74c47c2c</</s.Controller@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-libs-only-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-libs-only-scripts.js?locale=en-US:525:10318e@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts.js?locale=en-US:5:25092e@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts.js?locale=en-US:5:138361p@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-dependencies-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-dependencies-scripts.js?locale=en-US:5:1751callback@https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-dependencies-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-dependencies-scripts.js?locale=en-US:5:1209https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-shared-scripts.js?locale=en-US:27:288573https://test-servicedesk.tmc.tmcaz.com/s/97989993f1ec1066bfff9faa770199a2-CDN/r5zfjj/808001/51dd1c54ee3f1786aa3f43299d29f11e/3.29.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-libs-only-scripts/com.atlassian.jpo:jpo-wr-page-common-libs-only-scripts.js?locale=en-US:110:14489====================== Client Info ======================User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:77.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/77.0 Local time: Thu Jul 02 2020 11:37:55 GMT-0700 (Mountain Standard Time)====================== Plugin Info ======================Plugin build: 3.29.0====================== System Info ======================Jira Title: TESTING: TMC Service DeskJira Version: 8.8.1Agile Version: Not present
I have never seen that type of error before, but here is a similar one.
Thank you very much. I had found that issue when I was searching for solutions as well. As this is a fresh install I know that nobody has added any custom fields to this module's screens and if I read and understood the referenced issue it was caused by someone adding a custom field to the module's screens.
Do you see any other errors in your app logs ? I am trying to think what could be the issue. Also, did you try uploading the jar file manually?
I checked my catalina.log and there were no errors presented there. Is there another log that may have any clues?
Closing this as resolved.
Resolution: Install the "Jira Software" component
Turns out that it is required but installation does not verify that it is there before installing. Once it was installed and licensed, Advanced Roadmaps worked as expected.
I'm confused by this answer. Was Advanced Roadmaps installed without JIRA installed? Or is there a "Jira Software" module in the apps market that is not installed automatically with the Advanced Roadmaps application?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.