Greetings Fellow Community Members!
Yesterday was Canada Day, and Saturday is Independence Day. Given that we are right in the middle of what is normally full of fireworks I thought I'd ask all of you what your opinions are of them.

This year was the first that I didn't get involved in any fireworks, but I usually spend a small sum on some lovely pyrotechnics.
I don't have a favorite type (colourful, loud, lots of movement) but I do like spending a little more money on getting the bigger boxes of coordinated shots.
One of my favourites in that category (in Canada) is called "Act of Valour" - 35-Shot Fanning Cake fires 7 Rounds of 5 shots, with giant bursting and crackling Chrysanthemums and full sky Finale!
I know fireworks aren't for everyone, and if they aren't your thing, I'd love to know how you celebrate national holidays (is it food? I bet it's food
).
To all of my American friends: Happy Independence Day!
Have a great and wonderful weekend everyone!