After installing Sourcetree on a new laptop, I'm unable to commit. If i press the commit button on the bottom right, i get the "User Information" pop-up. After pressing "OK" nothing happens. The commit button on the top left shows changes. When i press it, nothing happens.
Some details and observations:
* We use a standalone Bitbucket server
* I'm able to clone repos from the bitbucket server and move between branches.
* The commit doesn't work with any of the buttons (top left, bottom right or the drop down menu)
* I'm able to commit using the terminal window
* After commuting using the terminal window, I'm able to push using the Sourcetree button
* Tried to install 3 different versions of Sourcetree (3.3.9, 3.3.8, 3.1.2), removing the AppData folder before a new installation. Wasn't able to commit with any version.
* Tried using the embedded Git, as well as a standalone version
Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
Any thoughts on what else i can try to pinpoint the issue?
Thanks,