Hi,I keep getting emails saying "You earned a free month of Trello Gold". But this is what I see when I try to add power-ups (see screenshot).The one I have already is "Agile Cards - print your board".
Any ideas why I can't add more?Thanks
Naomi
Hi @naomi ,
Are you the admin of that board?
Cheers
Toni
Thanks for your reply @Antonio Panea ! It's a bit complicated. I have two accounts, let's call them A and B. I created the board using account A (which is the one I am logged in to this forum with right now). The board is for a voluntary project & there is constant activity on it which created so many notifications that they swamped out the notifications on other boards, which I need to keep track of for my day job. Perhaps there is a way to turn off notifications on one board and not others, but I couldn't find it. So I created another account, B, made B admin of the board and removed A from it. Account B has since gained free gold, due to others in the project joining on my (as invitation. So yes the account with the gold is admin, but it was not the creator. Would that make a difference?
I would say that this is not making any difference. Nevertheless If I were you I would try to create one from scratch and see what is happening.
Hope it helps!
I’m not 100% certain of this but do you have to click a link to “redeem” your Gold and turn it on?
@Michael Pryoryou are right. The email I received said nothing about needing to activate the gold. Perhaps that's something to pass on to the department that creates those emails! However the email did contain a link to "View your Trello Gold Credits" and when I clicked on that I saw the activation option. I did that and now I have the option of more power-ups. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.