Hi all, I've been trying to focus on answering questions on community more often in past months and I have one theme to discuss as you might thought about it too (I hope answerers group is a good place to start:)). I simply want to know other answerers opinion about it, so feel free to comment.
The root of my thought is in the type of questions. I can often distinguish between "help me to move forward with my problem" and "analyze and design the whole solution for my problem".
I think we all will agree that first case is ok. But what do you think about second case?
I'm talking about questions like "I need to prepare reports for my management"
Sometimes my first thought is to switch to another question but then I'm sorry for the person who is in trouble and I want to help. But as people who are answering such questions have often almost no knowledge of Atlassian products, it is really hard to understand theirs needs. Without correct glossary (issue, workflow, field configuration, report...) they are not able to discribe their problem.
Now I'm thinking what is a correct way of help in these situations. Should I post the questioner some studying materials? Should I plan some call with him?
What is your opinion about it? How do you behave in these situations?
Thanks for the comments in advance 