Hi all,
I would like to create a virtual team of virtual members, without any emails or anything just so i can track my tasks and the team member responsible for each task. So the problem is I'm the only one who uses trello in the team, and i would like to monitor my pending tasks with each team member. For example: i would like to check all my pending tasks with "Adam" depending on the tasks I assigned to him or "mentioned" him. So the idea is to mention each virtual team member in his assigned tasks, and be able with one click or search to retrieve all pending tasks with this virtual member.
Can anyone help with this, feel free to mention if you have any workaround. And please, i know that the optimum solution is to invite the actual team members to trello and manage but i'm afraid that's not possible.
Thank you