I am currently a small business of just myself - all the benefits of the business class seem really valuable but I want to keep some personal boards that aren’t a part of the team board. Will I still get access to all the benefits that come with the business class subscription on my personal boards too?
Hi @Bradley Williams ,
Welcome to the community!
Yes, You will get all the benefits that are available for business class in your private boards until you create and use the private board from the same account that has a business class plan!
For more information on benefits available for business class VISIT HERE
Thanks for your response. I’m not sure that I understand - basically I want to have all the integrations on both my personal and business boards. I’m still not clear on whether this is possible?
The best practice is to put all of your boards into your Business Class Team - you can control whether those boards are Private or not even if they are inside the Business Class team. If you do it this way, the boards will always have the Business Class features.
There is currently a loophole where some of the Business Class features will be on "Personal" boards, but I would recommend putting those boards into the Business Class team and making them Private (which is the same as having a "Personal" board for all intents and purposes) because this loophole will not stay this way.
In the future the Business Class features will only be available on Business Class team boards (those boards can be Private to only you).
Just to confirm @Michael Pryor's comment. I have boards within my BC Team which are private. No one else can see them as they are set to private.
You can see, that they are part of the BC account, but they are set to 'private' so no one else can see them.
Compared to team visible boards, which look like this:
If you own the BC team, then this is a perfect solution.
If you don't own the BC team, and you leave that employment, you would lose any private boards in the BC team.
So in that case, it would be better to have your strictly personal boards, that you wouldn't want to lose, as personal boards.
(E.g., I own my BC and it's only shared with my husband, so I don't need to worry about losing boards if I leave the BC team, because it's my team! However, if I was using Trello BC with a business that I didn't own, I would keep personal boards as personal and only have boards on the BC team that I was ok with losing).
Hope that clarifies things! Please come back to us if you have further questions!
Esme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.