Hello,
Is there a way to see your Trello checklists in your google calendar? Right now I can see the cards. When I click the card I can see the link to Trello, but is there a way to see the checklist without being redirected to Trello?
Right now, due dates for checklist items won't show up in the iCal feed, and can't be imported to an external calendar. That would be an amazing addition, and I'm more than happy to pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration. For now, they will however appear in the Calendar view in Trello itself.
Thank you so much for your response. I think it would be a great addition as well. I appreciate your time.
Yes having Trello checklists in your google calendar will be a really great feature. Please make that happen!
Recently updated to business class thinking that checklist assignments to members with ETA would show up in Google calendar Tasks but they don't.
This business feature (to have list items assigned to specific members + different ETA) serves almost no purpose if it can't be added to external calendar app such as Gmail. Please add this feature.
It´s curious because I´d like exactly the opposite. I mean, it´s important sometimes to follow the due dates of checklists, but talking about managers, I´d like to filter and see only due dates of cards. Is it possible? Many thx.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.