Hi, do you know if I have the business class and the rest of team were on free, if I activated a power up, such as a calendar overlay, would those on free accounts be able to see it ?
Many thanks
Mandy
Currently, yes, but I wouldn't rely on this behavior. We are going to fix this loophole so only boards that are in Business Class teams will have access to the Business Class features.
So, If the other members of the team dont have business class. They wont be able to interact with nothing?
Regards,
Hamal
If the board is in a Business Class team anyone on the board would be able to use the features (including Guests of the team).
So, If I pay for 1 subscription (mine), and then add members ...others can access and make changes?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.