Hi, with all the list column, its difficult to find a particular list.
Is there a way to change a color of a list? I see there is a way to change the color of the card but I'd like the entire list in a color.
Thanks.
Steve
@Steven Bae In the scenario about I would create a card with name '---' and create a cover color for it. This will sit at the top of the list.
Hi @Steven Bae
Welcome to the Community!
If you're using Chrome to view your Trello boards, I would recommend Pro For Trello because it allows you to change the colour or any & all of the lists you have (and a LOT more than just that!).
It should give you these options when you click the 3 dots at the top of each list:
Hope that's helpful!
Esme
That will work. I was hoping for the entire column. Thank you!
If you decide to use it, I would recommend you use this website to get the correct colour names (the list colours won't work unless you have exactly the right ones!)
Oh man, this feature rocks! I told the entire office. Thank you!
No worries! Just keep in mind that it'll look awesome on Chrome, but the colours won't be in the native apps (macOS, iOS or any of the others) or other browsers, it'll only work on Chrome!
If I answered your question fully and you have 2 minutes spare, would you mind accepting my answer, so that others who search for the same thing know that my answer works?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.