All of a sudden I dont have access to Boards or jobs in Trello, when I checked the member section it has LEAVE by my name.
I have no idea how that happened, this started when I signed to Atlassian. I am the Service Manager here and need access
Did one of the board admin's change your status to Observer?
https://help.trello.com/article/732-adding-observers-to-boards
No, but my status is Leave on my PC, if I check the other managers PC my status is Remove. I can still access Trello through the App on my phone though, which is a pain to use as I am very busy here.
How do you change a status to Observer?
Yes when you are logged in from your account the action to remove yourself from a board is “Leave” as in “leave the board”. If you look at another member and you are an admin then the verb would be “remove” as in “remove this other user from the board”. Both of those things make sense to me.
I guess what I’m not understanding is what you mean by you cannot access any of the boards. Do you get an error message? Are you looking for where you can find the list of boards? (Click the house icon in top left of web browser trello page)
I am not sure what happened, but everything is okay now.
I couldn't open up any boards or jobs to see what was in them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.