I ordered a and paid for a subscription to this app several weeks ago. I never received a license that I could use to unlock the trial version. I have email Atlassian and at least one apparently affiliated entity about this on 3-5 occasions. I have never received any response at all (other than assignment of a "ticket number.") Have others had this experience? Does anyone have any suggestions about how to proceed to get what I paid for?
Hi @Bob Dore , did you order it via the Atlassian Marketplace? If so you might be able to see your purchase under https://my.atlassian.com/. If it is not there, you should contact Atlassian support here. They will respond fairly quickly.
@Bob Dore I'm from the Atlassian product management team. Could you let us know the ticket number? Then we can followup on it.
order #:211974004
ticket #4173
This does not appear to have anything to do with Atlassian, but I can't be sure because I don't know what app you think you have bought. Could you tell us which app you are talking about here?
@Bob Dore I'm not sure what that is either. I agree with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , what did you purchase? Also you probably want to remove your image of the receipt as it contains personal info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.