I just bought Trello Business but my account has not upgraded from the free service. I still have all the restrictions of the free service.
Can you make sure the board you are using is INSIDE the team that you purchased Business Class on?
https://help.trello.com/article/752-changing-the-team-to-which-a-board-belongs
This doesn't make sense in my situation. I am the only member on my team. I am using Trello for personal task management. I am not interfacing with anyone else via Trello. So there is only one team and its a team of one. Yet, I remain limited on the number of boards I can use.
Additionally, I cannot find anywhere in the app a way to confirm that I am running on the business version? I think this is strange.
Think of the Team as a workspace or a folder. The Team is what was upgraded to business class. Regardless of how many people you are using it with, you have to put your boards into the team you have upgraded.
If you click the Home icon in top left -> it will list your teams on the left side. Click one and select Settings. At the top you should see tabs that will show you if you’ve upgraded the team to Business Class or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.