Trying to add a power up. A banner flashes at the top that says I've reached my limit. But when I click on enabled power ups, it says no PUs have been enabled for this account. So frustrated.
Hi @Cheryl J Carter ,
Welcome to the community!!
Free plan for Trello supports 1 power-up!
For more information visit HERE
You can verify by visiting the menu of the board and if any power-ups are enabled or not!
It says I haven't added any when I go to the Enabled page. But it also won't let me add any...
Can you paste a screenshot of the sidebar (like the above one) from the board you are trying to add the powerup to?
Still need help....
Please clear cache, cookies, history, and all browsing data from your browser and re-login to your Trello account. I hope it will solve your problem!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.