Hello!
Incidentally, I came across this letter from my grandmom yesterday and I was crying and was super nostalgic reading it again after so many years. It is one of my most treasured memories to date. I have read it many times when I come to my mom's home and the feeling is the same.



The letter is dated to 26.11.1996 and is written in response to my very first letter that I wrote to her and at that time I had just learned to write. It is in my native language Hindi and where she is asking about well being of family and when you read it you feel those were simpler times. She tells me to work hard and says labour of hard work is always sweet (मेहनत का फल मीठा होता है).
That is my story for #friday-fun. What is your favorite thing/moment which you hold close to your heart?