Hello,
I have looked through Trello's member permission settings and cannot find an answer. I am looking to set team member permissions.
My board has 6 different "Lists" in a "Assembly Line" sort of style, where task 1 is completed, the person in charge of task 1 attaches a file to the card. Then I check it and move it across to list 2 for person 2 to complete the task, upload to the card and so forth until the end of the production line.
I want to change user settings so that The only action someone can do on a card is upload a new item, and label, make comments etc. I dont want someone that I have invited to come through and delete a card accidentally, or move a card to where it shouldnt be etc.
Is it possible to set permissions such as this with the non-business version of Trello?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Michael