I an having issues when loading my trello board this morning. An error message is appearing., I have tried reloading the page with no success. Any advice please?
Error: Loading chunk 14 failed. (error: https://a.trellocdn.com/prgb/dist/atlassian-account-onboarding-banner.9275343c6b049c46c75e.js). Error info: in Unknown in _ in l in s in c in s in div in T in Suspense in oe in main in V in div in dr in l in s in pr in div in y in Un in h in mr.
Same here - but it's chunk 13
@anne.mcwilliam @Rachel Caldwell hey there! If this is still happening for you, can you please go back to trello.com/contact and go through the various automated response bits until you get to the real contact form and send them a message?
I'll also ping the team in the Slack channel to see if someone can jump on here ...
I have tried the trello.com contact and found it to be very unhelpful. This issue is now affecting my whole team so is a bigger issue than first thought. i do not have access to Slack.
I need advice on how to fix this issue as we use Trello for our work processes so for it to not be available is causing great issues.
@anne.mcwilliam you need to go through all the steps to ask trello support via trello.com/contact it's the only way to get in touch with support.
You don't have access to the slack channel, but I do, which is why I'm able to ping the team there, and I have done so, but I'd recommend you also go and submit a ticket to the support team as well. This is the community forum so we can't help with a service outage.
Is this through the automated way? - I have done this detailing my issue and then I got a reply that had nothing to do with what i had reported. It then asked if this was helpful and the only option was Yes where as I want to select No so that I can get further help but this was not an option. At that point I stopped using that option as I was going nowhere./ I do not know where else to get support.
All resolved here. Our IT said that the issue was Trello is actively blocking out attempts to scan traffic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.