Hello! First time using Trello for my project, which is a 100% remote 8 week sleep coaching program, with downloadable docs and links to educational videos, weekly live one on ones and group Zoom sessions.
It follows a set order of events, tasks, etc., weeks one thru eight
Trying to figure out the most intuitive, smoothest way to set this up. Should I... :
Create a board for the whole program, that can be duplicated over and over for each new client... so they can go thru each list, checking off everything as they do it...
OR
Create ONE master board and make each Client a CARD and move them thru lists one thru eight as they proceed thru the program?
As I'm new, I'm not clear on which would be the simplest to operate and scale... as well as educate new users (clients) on how to proceed thru. Most likely I'll record and send Loom vids of walk-thrus on whichever.
Thanks in advance for any experienced suggestions!
p.s.- Bears mentioning that I have several strategic partners on my team, one for hypnotherapy, one for mindset and nutrition/exercise, one for functional medicine. Having a centralized setup where I can see who's doing what and when for each client is desirable (whether I can get everyone to engage fully is another question... these aren't employees, they're independent entities I've brought to the effort).