Hi,
I've been using the TRELLO application in TEAMS without problems but since a month ago the application doesn't appear anymore.
Has the connector disappeared?
Thank you.
I just logged on to my Teams account to check and I still see it. I was using the web application version of Teams. Can you try that? It would be odd if your language setting has something to do with it.
It shows up here under Apps as well for me.
Oh, I just had an idea. Does Teams allow the org admin to remove apps (or restrict the apps that can be installed?)
Thank you for your quick answer.
I have checked it again (in web application and in windows application) and I don’t have it. Trello doesn’t appear.
I asked with my company colleagues and they don’t have it either.
The strangest thing is that I was using it without problems until a couple of weeks ago. Suddenly, one day, TRELLO stopped working. I tried to create them again and it was when I saw that the application of TRELLO was no longer appearing.
Hi @Daniel_de_Carlos ,
If you find Trello is not available per the instructions below, contact your IT admin. He or she may have turned off 3 rd party tabs.
Best Regards,SoftServe Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.