I created a report that slacks my Daily to-do list to a channel.I'd like to be able to tag by using the @ symbol followed by their user name.
Not everyone on my team uses Trello, assigning within isn't an option.
When I used @ 4 asteriks appear after:Used @[deleted]Report @****nameUsed \@johndoe\Report: \*@**johndoe**\Is there a way to display @[deleted] ?
@jdkshepard I think that this is because the usernames are bold formatted in Trello and this is some sort of markdown code. How are you doing the slacking? Can you share a screenshot?
Hi @jdkshepard
Welcome to the Community!
I have this issue as well, sort of, not the same thing, but a variation of!
This is what the card looks like on my first board:
But when it copies to the second board - it looks like this:
I have no username, no code, no nothing - there are spaces where there should be, but nothing I do removes the **** from showing up!
I'll raise it with the Community and see if it's a known bug that needs squishing!
Esme
Here's an example. Sorry about the delay. didn't have alerts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.