I am trying to send the board as a report, is this possible?
@[deleted]there's nothing built in to do this, but what sort of information do you want to put into the report? For example you can do reporting using Google Sheets:
http://www.littlebluemonkey.com/blog/automated-trello-reporting-using-google-spreadsheets
Hi @[deleted]
You can export boards using our Board Export Power-Up. They can be exported as CSV, excel, PDF, or jpeg that can then be attached to an email.
https://trello.com/power-ups/5c9418019e56bd8abf98d83f/board-export
Hope that helps,
Dan
Thank you Dan, do I need to purchase Orah to allow this to happen?
Thank you, I just want a total of cards for each list and any comments the team have added.
@[deleted]you can use Butler for the first bit:
https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler
You can't get comments in there, but it might be tricky to know which comments had been added since the last report anyway.
You could add a more complicated automation using the API as indicated above, I created the Trellinator library that makes it a bit easier than starting from scratch in Google Sheets (based on the above):
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
This would allow you to create a spreadsheet or an email that contained card counts and comments, but it would require some coding so unless you're a developer it's not something you could do yourself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.