I have a number of Trello boards running the following Butler commands every month:
every month on the 1st, create card "Monthly Report – Tasks Due – {date}" in list "Monthly Reports" and collect all cards in list "Due This Month" into links in checklist "Tasks due this Month" using pattern "[{cardname}]({cardlink})", and send email to "example@example.com" with subject "Monthly Report for {date} for {boardname}" and message "{cardcheckliststate}"
I have had these running for a long time without any issues but just noticed something different on the emails which I received on the 1st June. Now the subject line of the emails just says
“Monthly Report for June 1, 2020 for” and the name of the board is no longer showing up at the end. Has something changed in how Butler works or emails subject lines? They all worked fine on May 1st so this change just occurred on June 1st. Has something changed?