Hello, how do I turn off auto-watch for all cards in my board? I am not watching the board, but don't want to manually unwatch every card as they are set to "watch" by default. Did Trello fix this yet?
It seems to be an auto watch feature, for all the boards and cards etc, even when I'm not actually involved on the task. I'm currently getting buried in notifications that don't actually relate to my tasks.
I've read through all the previous query around this that go back to 2018 but none of the solutions appears to resolve it. I just want email notifications for cards where I'm tagged or manually set to "watch" outside of that I don't want to see notifications.
I've also checked cards and some are not ticked to watch or I'm not mentioned so I'm really stuck. I also tried to update the cards via the main notification bar, and the tree '...' dots option, but this isn't showing on my trello. Any advice?