I want to add someone to a personal board. When I click "Invite", I'm prompted to create a team. I don't want to create a team. I want this board to be one of my personal boards.
Is that possible?
We are moving to a model where you can think of Teams as workspaces and all boards will be in a workspace. There are a lot of small changes we need to make (and some big ones) to get there but you can imagine the end state as all boards are in a workspace (and a workspace is essentially what we call a Team today).
One of these changes is that you will be prompted to put your board into a Team if you are collaborating with other people. (It’s rolling out in stages)
Thanks for your reply!
Will Personal boards still be unlimited?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.