I used to be able to invite members to a personal board without adding the personal board to a team but now it seems to be saying I have to add the board to a team first. Is there something I am doing wrong in my settings or is this a deliberate change by Trello/Atlassian?
Hi @Principles of Success C.I.C.
Welcome to the Community!
This is a new change within Trello.
Personal boards are now even more personal, to be able to add someone else to a board, you have to make a team. You can make a free team, move the board to that team, then add the individual to the board.
Hope that helps!
Esme
This is very disappointing. There should be an option. You don't need a team for everything. Where can we submit feedback for this?
We are moving to a model where you can think of Teams as workspaces and all boards will be in a workspace. There are a lot of small changes we need to make (and some big ones) to get there but you can imagine the end state as all boards are in a workspace (and a workspace is essentially what we call a Team today).
One of these changes is that you will be prompted to put your board into a Team if you are collaborating with other people. (It’s rolling out in stages) .
I am having this same issue... I am not longer able to invite users to my boards. If I create a team I am only able to have 10 boards in that team is that correct?
Correct.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.